Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Amy Butler's LOVE Collection



I have been keeping an eye out for pretty, but hardy fabric. I have a friend who is expecting and, being a fan functional gifts, I have been thinking of making her a diaper bag. I checked out Amy Butler's LOVE collection today, and guess how I feel about it? All of it is adorable!

As painful as it is, I think I am going to avoid pink or any pattern that is too precious, since we don't know the sex of the baby yet and my friend already has a cute little daughter - needless to say, she is already surrounded by pink and precious goodies, so something different would be nice. Plus, the fabric needs to match the mom's sassy-ness, because she will be the one that carries it.

So far, I think I like these two fabrics from the LOVE collection for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment