Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hallow's Eve

Am I silly for my love of turning back the clock for one hour each time this year? I slept in, AND got up at a non-embarassing 9.a.m. on a Sunday morning. Hooray to that ~

I hope everyone had a really great Halloween this year!

I was still pretty sick, so I stayed in with my blanket and hot apple cider all Halloween night. It was not all bad because a) I did have a fellow flu-infected victim to loaf about with me while everyone else we know partied the night away. I had planned to do some work last night, but we just ended up watching old, cheesy horror films on cable all night. And b) we had lots and lots of whipped cream on our hot apple cider.

Here is what I have been working on for the past two nights. Would it be gross to call it my purple flu-scarf?
I was hoping for Hocus Pocus to be on T.V. - I feel like it's always playing on Halloween...but no luck for us. I think it's still my favorite Halloween cheese movie (even though it's not even horror). We watched Bram Stoker's Dracula instead - it was more gory than I remembered (remember when vampires were still gory and scary?) and Keeanu Reeve's English accent was ridiculous and adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment